Thursday 5 October 2017

My own chart/kundli/horoscope reading – Astrology sparks of NirbanJyoti Das

How do you read chart? Take a look at my suggestions how I read my chart own self. It is the easiest chart of your life.
My own chart reading is today’s hot topic you know, there are lots of things speak, there are lots of things to say , there are lots of things to mention , lots of things to write . When you are learning astrology, your 1st duty to study the charts starting with owns self. Actually for own self you don’t need any astrology. You know yourself very much well than astrology. You can tell yourself more than an astrologer of what you like, what you don’t, how you feel etc. When it is probably astrology needs you to evaluate your astrology knowledge.
Let’s discuss my own birth chart here. I would not tell the birth time here for security purposes. But I will let you know all the details specially the planetary positions here.

Asc - Sagittarius - 09-54-39 - Mula – 3
Sun - Direct - Scorpion - 29-05-29 - Jyeshtha - 4 - Friendly
Moon - Direct - Scorpion - 06-09-27 - Anuradha - 1 - Debilitated
Mars - Retrograde -  Taurus - 06-02-41 - Krittika - 3 – Neutral
Mercury - Retrograde - Sagittarius - 16-17-26 - Purvashadha - 1 - Neutral
Jupiter – Retrograde - Cancer - 19-27-37 – Ashlesha – 1 -            Exalted
Venus – Direct - Sagittarius - 09-45-25 - Mula – 3 - Neutral
Saturn – Direct - Capricorn - 00-01-40 - Uttarashadha -            2 - Own
Rahu – Retrograde - Capricorn - 06-18-10 - Uttarashadha - 3   
Ketu - Retrograde - Cancer - 06-18-10 – Pashyami - 1    

Basic - now all you can see the planetary positions out there. I am Scorpio rashi and Sagittarius lagna and according to western astrology my rashi is also Scorpio and rising is Sagittarius. The sun and moon is placed in same house here.  I have born in Anuradha star as well.
Planetary positions – Let me explain the planetary positions. They are following –
1st house (Lagna) – mercury + Venus, aspect of mars (8th eye)
2nd house – Saturn + Rahu, aspect of Jupiter, Ketu
4th house – No planet and only Saturn’s 3rd eye
6th house – Only retrograde mars and aspect of sun, moon
7th house – No Planets, aspect of lagna, Venus, mercury
8th house – Jupiter + Ketu is sitting and aspect of Saturn, Rahu
9th house – aspect of retrograde mars
11th house – No planet only aspect of Saturn’s 10th eye
12th house – sun and moon and aspects by retrograde mars (Mars is actually inspecting Scorpio – own house)

1.        1st house – Like I said before the 1st house is the 50% of your kundli, it is you, your body, how you interact to the works, overall your life, goods and bads throughout the life and like that. Basically sun, moon and lagna and aspects of planets will tell a man everything – you don’t need to check any other house for this. The sun is the soul, moon is the mind and lagna how you interact you with the world. The lagna is also with Venus (very close and same degree) and also with mercury. The Venus is in enemy house, though Jupiter doesn’t have any aspect on his own house or any other eye of Jupiter that’s why Jupiter doesn’t have any influence on it. The Venus will help to get luxury throughout the life. The mercury is retrograde as well. H0wever along with lagna mercury acts as a strong planet and Venus too. Mercury gave me intelligence throughout the life. Mercury also the speech. Since it was retrograde I had little stammering problem throughout the life. Every work, every action is now being controlled by intelligence. This also speaks that throughout the life I have to speak.

2.      2nd house – The 2nd house is for home , house , flats , car , fixed assets , wealth , speech , drink , self created property , self confidence , clothes etc. This house is occupied by Saturn and Rahu. I have read variety types of comments regarding this Saturn and Rahu combination. Some says it is bad. Some says it just acts as a double Saturn. I do think since Saturn is in 00 degrees and Rahu stays at a distance with Saturn, Rahu is under control of Saturn. Saturn is all about delay and karmic debts. So, maybe I had ignores work on those areas of life and that’s why Saturn is there probably.  Some also says Saturn in 2nd house is the karmic debts towards my family. Yes, this fact is partially true for me I had to work a lot for my parents (father and mother both) and elder brother. The Saturn is inspecting the 3rd house i.e. 4th house form lagna and 11th house form lagna. I also read that Saturn and Rahu are friends not sure why. Saturn make things delay where Rahu make things very fast, it could give success over night and all of sudden. Though in my life I had received sudden wealth during my Rahu antardosha. I think, Saturn both are friends and try to make the things successfully here. This 2nd house is also being inspected by Jupiter and Ketu. Like you see Jupiter is retrograde + exalted here and Ketu added the separation, spirituality here.
3.       3rd house – The 3rd house is also the Saturn’s house. It is Aquarius. This house doesn’t have any planets. So, we have to look where the lord of the 3rd house is situated and this is Saturn and Saturn is situated in 2nd house .This means the lord of 3rd house and 2nd house is situated in 2nd house. So, there is a connection between 2nd house and 3rd house. The 3rd house is for local movements, short journeys, manual skills, labor, strength, courage etc. All these are given by Saturn. Since the planet of these two houses is Saturn make sure all of these functionalities are being provided by Saturn. Like I said before Saturn is powerful in my kundli, it does late but don’t deny. So, yes there is delay in getting results in most of areas of my life and along with hurdles.

4.      4th house – Here, 4th house also don’t have any planets. But there are aspect of Saturn (3rd eye). So, make sure all the things will be controlled by Saturn. 4th house is the basic happiness of life. So, there will be happiness but in later life. While Saturn represents old age. So, my young life was really very troublesome. Now when I am writing all these my age is 27 and I am still having very hard, troublesome life for me. Happiness is nowhere. I really don’t get any support from my parents. Everything is for me is self build. 4th house also represents Mind, heart, feelings, happiness, close friends, all family members, the mother, all well-wishers, home, comforts, home country, landed property, houses, gardens, underground treasures, wells, agricultural products, vehicles, horses, elephants, cows, buffaloes, goats and sheep, holy places, moral virtues, devotion to God, piety, righteous conduct, character, good name and reputation, education, erudition, ultimate results – so all these get delayed. The 4th house also have 9th eye of Jupiter so after all luck is not all bad.

5.      5th house – 5th houses is actually empty. So, I have to check where 5th lord is and how it works. Here the 5th lord is mars and it is retrograde. Mars is in Taurus house and lord of Taurus is Venus. The relationship between mars and Venus lies in extreme hunger in life in term of demand, luxury, pleasures of bed etc. So the 5th house lord is now taking care of 6th house.

6.      6th house – The 6th house stands for Worries, anxieties, obstacles, enemies, thieves, vices, challenges, tests, urge for perfection, self-improvement techniques, competitive power, turning obstacles into opportunities, difference of opinion, conflicts, debts, diseases, suffering, wounds, service, daily job, imprisonment . Yes I don’t have any enemies. Though mars is retrograde still it killed enemies at last. Sitting 6th house mars is inspecting 1st house (lagna ), 12th house and 10th house. Now, you will ask how it would be when eyes on lagna? surely it made be brave , hungry for power and a military like attitude. It gave me courage while doing any work and metal power. Thanks to mars. 

7.      7th house – 7th houses is called the rest of the world. Lots of things we can learn from here. If the sun = soul, then moon = mind, lagna = your physics and 7th house = rest of the world. My 7th lord is mercury and sitting in lagna. Though it is retrograde but in lagna all planets are considered as strong. Now, go to lagna and think what the 1st house or lagna actually does. That’s means the functions of 7th house are with me. In addition to this, mercury is not just the 7th lord; it is my 10th lord too. So, the areas of 7th house and 10th house are actually with me. Now let’s look what 7th house does and 10th house does. 7th house is for Husband, wife, partner, lover, marriage, partnership, sexual affairs, medium-term desires, business partner, co-operation, trade, commerce, travel, journeys, litigation, living abroad, nature of spouse, relationship with all others, the world at large as seen by the native, happiness from children and 10th house is for Activity, occupation, profession, career, reputation, prestige, success and status in society, honor from government, , promotion, rank, renown, fame, ambition, happiness, authority, royalty, ruling power etc. If we filter down the highly prioritized work of 7th house and 10th house you will say 7th house is for wife and business partners and 10th house is for occupation, job etc. So, that means these two things is with lagna – i.e. with me. That means who is my wife , she could be business partner too , she could be working with same business too. She could be working in the same company where I am working. When wife comes with me that my part of my lagna will come to me. The 7th house have eyes of mercury (own house) and Venus. So, seventh lord will help to get business 7th lord will see business as well. Still I am not married and let’s see how married life goes actually.

8.      8th house – The 8th house have long duties. It tells us the longevity, the length of life. It tells us how you will die, when you will die at what conditions you will die. This will also continue to extent the longevity of the 8th house as well. The other non-important functions that we could draw form 8th house is  - mode of death , wealth of spouse( though it is not just depend on 8th house but also form some other houses as well ) , unearned wealth, inheritance, underground places, hidden treasures, everything hidden, mysteries of life and "death," overseas journeys etc. In my kundli, the 8th house is occupied by Jupiter and Ketu and aspected by Saturn and rahu. It is being said that Jupiter does harm where it sits but benefits where sees. Also, look at the conditions of Jupiter it is exalted and retrograde at the same. Now, that is the main point. The meaning of exalted and retrograde is understood wrongly. So, far with just of my 6th months of knowledge in astrology I don’t how it works, though my age is 27 and I have analyzed and filtered down in my own mind how retrograde and exalted Jupiter actually works but it does not affect me that much.  Different astrologers have different ideas regarding this retrograde and exalted Jupiter. However, we will discuss all this in past blogs. The most dependable theory of retrograde and exalted Jupiter is that it provides 50% retrograde effects of past life, 25% effect of where it sits and 25% of previous house. That means of 7th house. Now, you know my 7th house also have 25% effect (exalted) of Jupiter. The Saturn and rahu (means double Saturn) will also start harming me. The functions of 8th house are actually mixed by Jupiter and Ketu aspect of Saturn and rahu aspect. We need to see higher line of calculation so that you could know who is going to do effect and who is not.

9.      9th house – 9th houses is the dharma house. We will get following things from 9th house – the religious life, the spiritual life, I will be religious or not, govt. favor, the types if son, the luck of sons etc. In my case the 9th house doesn’t have any planets and 9th lord is sun is in 12th house. I will explain when I will be on 12th house.

10.   10th house – The 10th house is for jobs, profession, support form govt. and that’s why 10th house like I said is in lagna. I have also the situation where 7th and 10th lord is same and how it is affecting me. There is no aspect of any other planet on 10th.

11.     11th house – The 11th house is for Income, gains, profits, all articles, prosperity, long-term desires, fulfillment of desires, fulfillment of dreams and ambitions in life. There is no planet and there are eyes of Saturn in it. Since Saturn is strong so, this thing will happen but with delay, hurdles etc. The 11th lord is here is Venus and 6th lord as well. The both lord is along with lagna. So, they also act as a strong planet.

12.    12th house – The 12th is the most important part of life. It is the happiness of life, pleasures of bed – and all kind of pleasures. Some says 12th house is the house of spending, if conditions of this house are and all money goes to waste. I don’t agree with this at all. I have seen people with Venus in 12th house are extremely happy in life. If you don’t have money how can you spend? If you cannot spend how can you have pleasures? Well you know that pleasures are not free of cost. In my chart 12th house is occupied by Sun and debilitated moon, however aspected by mars. The mars is inspecting in own house actually. So, of course the debilitation cancels. The 12th house gets heads strong.

Apart than this, there are thousands of lines that I am not just telling you. It takes 100 pages of a book to tell of a person’s Kundli. But these are the basic that a person could learn form a blog or a person can tell regarding his own horoscope.
Hope you all enjoyed my blog and this helped to get knowledge regarding astrology. We will be adding more blogs in future. Kindly let us know your comments.
Look forward to hear back from you. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment