Sunday 9 July 2017

CIRCLE OF 360- Ketu and Jupiter in a house – Good or bad

Ketu and Jupiter, is it good or bad? Is it spirituality? Or is it separation? Or it is separation or it is mokho dhosa?

It is all absolutely not transparent those who have ketu and Jupiter combination to their chart. In fact ketu and Jupiter combination people have the ultimate talent. But their talent lies elsewhere. May be their talent is not being showing earning money, working hard in farming, or in factory, or in school or while doing research for something. Their talent is actually hidden and requires lots of effort in order extract the talent. Most of the time this combination is overrated by astrologers or poor rated by astrologers. Unless they get exact situation or opportunity they will remain failed in life. Myself, Nirban have ketu and Jupiter combination in lagna chart and I have experienced the same. While I analyze all the things throughout my life, what I have done, whether it is good or bad, it all seemed like I am failed everywhere. Sometimes, I feel frustrated. Sometimes, I feel like I have to give up all the things and I require to go elsewhere – some lonely places, some hidden places. On that place where everything is beautiful, everyone is happy, no pain, a beautiful world. If you are a ketu Jupiter combination people you will be understand what I want to say. If you are not you will not be able understand even if you are an astrologer. Sometimes, I was also predicted by astrologers that I am highly spiritual .Where? Where am I?

Spirituality does not come easily. Spirituality cannot come unless you are prepared to take it . You cannot touch Spirituality unless you deserve it. You cannot be a spiritual unless you are frustrated over the pains, gains, and fails of life. You will be under the influence of something till you get failed for the effort you put into it and failed. This is a real life experience. Really, trust me. A person will be frustrated and leave football playing when all of his efforts are all in vain somehow. He may be a great footballer but still he failed. Same for an actor, singer, player, student, scientist. Sometimes at this point we get spirituals but not for long. We will go back to material life again when we get success somewhere. May be not in while playing football, maybe it is playing cricket. He will be still under the influence of cricket. I have seen scientists get frustrated over his study and research and became spiritual for sometime or on his research work when he failed after a lot of effort put into that area of research. Let’s think about when you are failed almost every aspect of life ? When you got pain of some area which affected you badly, when separated you form nearest or dearest ones? Spirituality on life comes when you are frustrated in life totally. You are frustrated in life somehow. Maybe, it is not your fault, may be you had put effort so much on it that you should not be frustrated but you are still frustrated over the life. Then permanent spirituality in life enters. You will lose your aggressiveness if you were. You will start losing family members so badly that made you became spiritual. You’re partner betrayed or treated so much badly that you are over the love life and became spiritual. All these are the way to be spiritual. If you want to spiritual, you have to lose all demand on material life. Ketu and Jupiter combination people just like this.

Kindly note that, all the things I am saying using Vedic astrology rules. The Vedic astrology is different that western astrology. How much different it is, I will discuss it in next articles. The four people are – three of my friends (two male and another female), my grandfather. I will discuss whether they are unlucky or lucky. In this regard, kindly note that “Astrology cannot change your luck, it cannot get you money, luck or something, astrology can only read you and let you let you what you can do”. According to the Vedic astrology, what we are today is the result of past life. Then what you will do this will be result of next life.  Do good to get good life, do bad if you want bad life. If this life is the result/ Karma of past life how can you change the past life, where work already done and luck or already written? It cannot be changed; simply it could be changed in next life just by doing good work in this life. The thing, the planetary positions. The planetary positions for everyone’s life will be different. If there are 7 billion people on earth, they will have different charts when planetary positions are considered unless people birth exactly same day, hour, min, second and place. May be some combinations could be common but this does not mean the ketu and Jupiter combination for two people will be 100% same. Because there might other conjunctions, there may be some other good and bad and this could affect the ketu and Jupiter combination.  That’s why , I will try to very specific on Ketu and Jupiter combination and the aspect of other planets could change his results.

1st  person one of my close friend – one of my very close friend Named Abir, was very unlucky since boyhood. In the age of 25-26 he lost of both of his parents. His father died in some heart related injury and mother died in cancer. When he lost both of his parents he was running his Jupiter Mohadosha and Ketu ontordosha. Jupiter was exalted and he was Libra sun sign (Indian) and rashi was Gemini and lagna was – Taurus. As stated in astrology, ketu is the planet of separation he cannot get rid of. He became separated from his parents. If ketu and Jupiter connect is good why lost his parents? They said man is mortal. But why in ketu + Jupiter dosha? Again because man is mortal. If his parents died just because man is mortal the why trust astrology? No doubtly, he also got much success during Jupiter modhadosha phase. He felt into love and relationship and got job as well. I don’t had his kundli but he lost something and got something in this Jupiter phase. So , ketu and Jupiter dosha is not bad always , in other words not good always too .

2nd person my grandfather – My grandfather was also very spiritual person. He was a village person and due to lot of fights, they all have legal fights with the other relatives. His father has two marriages. The other wife had two sisters and they had disputed cases against my grandfather. This made my grandfather frustrated over life. The ketu and Jupiter combination gave him frustrated throughout the life, when he was frustrated he used to practice spirituality.

To me, I am also ketu Jupiter combination person. This combination made me interested in spirituality throughout the life. I was unemployed for long time and was very much frustrated with my family life. My father and mother don’t have any good relationship with each other. They even had divorces cases in the past. My parents were in room just raise us. This made me frustrated in the family. I always ask myself is doing family life is always, if it is so much painful I am not going to do family for myself. I am never going to marry again. I study Veda, Vedanta, Ramayana, Mahabharata etc. I study occult; I study and find the core truth of creativity. I study old books and try to find out what is behind the time, dharma, universe and time. This made me spiritual.

The talent of such person mainly lies in the field of research. Where deep knowledge required. Where, it is important to find the core truth of creativity, core truth of science and things on which you are working. Where ketu is make sure that Rahu is 180 degree behind Ketu and Rahu is inspecting and then there would be a effect of guru chandali yoga. Ketu is the planet of separation. Ketu will take away you form material life. Ketu will force you detach form parents, partners, brothers, sisters, friends, family, sons, husbands. Now what is the work of Jupiter? Jupiter is the planet of wisdom. Wisdom means the real truth of life. It’s just like PH. D. degree in knowledge. When ketu and Jupiter conjuncts. Ketu detached you form material world and Jupiter gives you unmaterialistic knowledge and wisdom. You are actually on that way.

Don’t depend full on astrology, Astrology only can read your luck. Astrology cannot change your luck. Its only you can create your luck, change your luck. Your good karma will bring good and bad karma will bring bad to you. Work hard and stay to the honest path of life. Only hard work can create or change your luck. If your time is not good, work with concentrate and wait for the good time.

IT’S ONLY YOU WHO CAN CREATE OR CHANGE YOUR OWN DESTINY! GOOD LUCK!

2 comments:

  1. I went through most of your articles. Gave me great insights. Thank you for enlightening my soul and may my positive vibrations reach you. Hari Om. Om Nama Shivaya

    ReplyDelete